ABCYLLA and Carla by Rulerbrain
14th Feb 2020, 7:30 AM in
2020 BLIND DATE Crossover Exchange 2
Crossover Exchange 1, 2014
Crossover Exchange IN LOVE, 2015
2015 Pirate Prom! Crossover Exchange
2015 Summer Picnic!
CF Crossover Exchange-- FIGHT! 2015
ComicFury’s Big Christmas Show Exchange 2015!
Crossover Exchange IN LOVE 2! 2016
2016 Summer Holiday Exhange!
2016 HALLOWEEN Crossover Exchange!
2016 Christmas Crossover Exchange!
2017 Crossover Exchange IN LOVE 3!
2017 Summer Crossover Exchange!
2017 Character Swap Exchange!
2017 Comicfury Halloween Double Feature Exchange!
ComicFury 2017 Christmas Holiday Crossover Exchange!
2018 Crossover Exchange, IN LOVE 4
FuryCon Exchange 2018
Back to School 2018
2018 Halloween Exchange!
ComicFury’s Big Christmas Show Exchange 2018
2019 BLIND DATE Crossover Exchange!
FuryCon 2019 Crossover Exchange!
2019 Halloween Crossover Exchange!
Christmas Crossover Exchange 2019
2020 BLIND DATE Crossover Exchange 2 COVER
2020 BLIND DATE Crossover Exchange 2 INTRO
FIONNAULA and Jazmine by The Letter M
GWENNA and Erik by Eve Z.
GAEA and Alvery by Jean_Q_Citizen
IZMAYRE and Blaire by Twistedfro
B'ONCA and Jenny by BustyLaroo
CARLA and Jeff by ShinigamiMaxwell
GUILES and Daniel by wr3h
JAZMINE and Fantomah by Lee Lines
MAC and Maureen by Lirvilas
ERIK and Abcylla by Phoenix in Crisis
MEREK and Spanky by Zack-ta
OISIN and Peri by Reapeageddon
RHYS and Zahra by TheHiddenElephant
JON and Riley by Firefly Jelly and Inkthinker
CORA and Ryden by Spotty001
BABETTE and Saya by GeeTee
STETSON and Subject M by Podgor
TATSUMA and Hiro by Alicia the Bard
ARIANE and The Master by BMR
MORTIMER and Toru by Maelstrom51210
VELVET and Sebastian by JammytheBirb
RYDEN and Ariane by Stilldown
MAUREEN and B'onca by gideonland
ABCYLLA and Carla by Rulerbrain
ALVERY and Cora by JC Webcomics
PERI and Fionnuala by ChristianRepass
TORU and Gaea by SunnySideUpSmile
BLAIRE and Guiles by Alicia
JEFF and Gwenna by Jay042
HIRO and Velvet by Snarkclaw
SEBASTIAN and Izmayre by GabbyGood
ZAHRA and Jon by Mel Cormac
DANIEL and Mac by Psyrrus
SUBJECT M and Mortimer by geoduck
SAYA and Oisin by BlueDragon
FANTOMAH and Rhys by Princess Lom
SPANKY and Stetson by Jeremy7
RILEY and Tatsuma by NiaNook
THE MASTER and Babette by Microraptor
JENNY and Merek by HeSerpenty
Theatre Exchange 2020
2020 Beach Party Exchange!
2020 Halloween Crossover Exchange!
2020 Christmas Crossover Exchange!
Club ComicFury (2021 Summer Exchange)
2021 VILLAINS EXCHANGE
Halloween Crossover Exchange 2021
ComicFury’s Christmas Holiday Exchange 2021
2022 Blind Date Crossover Exchange
5 (5 votes)
Rate this comic
14th Feb 2020, 7:30 AM
takes ABYCLLA from
on a date!
Art by Rulerbrain
14th Feb 2020, 8:36 AM
So, the paranormals seem to be getting along... :-)
14th Feb 2020, 2:24 PM
Cosmic vampire lady? So that's what Carla canonically is??
14th Feb 2020, 6:32 PM
Nah that line is just a dig at her red eyes. She's at least 99% human. The other 1% would just take too long to explain in one page xD
14th Feb 2020, 6:23 PM
Type of girls I'd be so intrigued by.
16th Feb 2020, 8:37 PM
A battle of spiritual and paranormal wits? :D
Match met and made! (I don't even know what that's supposed to mean XD)
Post a Comment